||CHAMELEON Camping Tarp
|| Coyote Brown
|| 210T Nylon (3000mm waterproof rating)
|| Folded – 8.6’’(L)*5.1’’(D)/22cm*13cm ;Unfolded: 98’’(L)*59’’(W)/250cm*150cm
Why Choose OneTigris CHAMELEON Single Camping Tarp?
Because when out and about it is always handy to have a roof over your head. A tarp can be set up in so many different ways to provide shelter from the rain, sun or wind, and it can be set up on the ground, in the air, as a swing, or as an emergency raincoat.
OneTigris CHAMELEON Single Camping Tarp
1. 210T Nylon construction with 3000mm waterproof rating for rainy outings
2. 2.5m*1.5m in dimensions for an efficient camping tarp for one happy camper
3. Can be used as a rain cover, wind shelter, sun shade, picnic mat, etc.
4. Load capacity of 500lb/226kg, guaranteed safe for use as a hammock or swing
5. Multifunctional, easy to use (setup kit included), and quality assured
Material: 210T Nylon (3000mm waterproof rating)
Folded – 8.6’’(L)*5.1’’(D)/22cm*13cm
Color: Coyote Brown
OneTigris CHAMELEON Single Camping Tarp *1
Stuff Sack *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.