||FIREBRED Car Seat Organizer
|| Black / Coyote Brown
|| 1850g - 1945g
|| 1000D Nylon
|| 1. Front Seat Cover: 25.4"*21.3"
2. Back Side: 17"*25.5"
3. Rifle Shell Pouch: 7.6"*3.9"*2"
4. Flashlight Pouch: 2.3"*4.5"*0.8"
5. Tool Pouch: 7.9"*4.7"*2.6"
6. EDC Pouch: 3.9"*5.3"*2.4"
7. Radio/Compass Pouch: 3.4"*3.5"*1.6"
OneTigris FIREBRED Tactical MOLLE Seat Cover
If you're looking for a seat cover to gear up your vehicle, get tactical with this one. Made of durable Nylon with rows of MOLLE webbing for attaching the 6 pouches included and/or your own! Slap on morale patches while you're at it. Your gear, maps, first-aid kit and EDC can all be secured to the back of seat in order and in badass style.
OneTigris FIREBRED Jeep Car Seat Cover | Tactical MOLLE Seat Cover
1. Supreme material and unbreakable rigidity, each fully-adjustable cover built from 1000D nylon and perfect for the tactically-minded weekend warrior
2. Ultimate compact storage for your off-road vehicle with 6 different compartments for flashlight, radio, tool, rifle shell, EDC as well as a large pouch for more gear
3. Slip-on seat covers for easy installation and no tools required
4. Easy maintenance with soap, water or mild upholstery cleaner
5. MOLLE attachment system, a large hook and loop panel in the back for moral patches
6. Designed for JEEP
1. Most compatible with bucket-seated vehicles, especially Jeep.
OneTigris FIREBRED Tactical MOLLE Seat Cover *1
6 detachable tactical pouches+
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.