||IRONCLAD Car Seat Organizer
|| Black / Coyote Brown
|| 1000D Nylon
|| 35cm (W) *55cm (H)/14'' (W)*22" (H)
OneTigris IRONCLAD Car Seat Back Tactical MOLLE Oganizaer
Now this is a cool way to gear up your car or change your style. Attach any MOLLE packs and additional gear and organize your stuff with efficiency and your own personal touch. A simply way to protect your seat and increase storage space while you're at it!
Car Seat Back Tactical MOLLE Organizer:
1. Stain resistant 1000D Nylon, tested to withstand wear and tear
2. Two straps at the back for easy attachment around the headrest and seat back
3. Comes with one hook & loop closure compartment for storing maps, iPads, magazines and other items
4. 9 rows of MOLLE straps for attaching ammo pouch, first-aid pouch, water bottle pouch, etc.
5. Ultralight and easy to move from seat to seat and from vehicle to vehicle
6. Universal fit for vehicles
OneTigris IRONCLAD Car Seat Back Tactical MOLLE Organizer *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
⚫Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
⚫Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
⚫Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
⚫Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
⚫ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
⚫ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.