FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $79
1. 500D Nylon material and detailed stitching for extra durability and tactical style
2. Light, breathable, and water resistant, ideal for everyday use anywhere
3. Spacey main compartment providing sufficient space for 2-3 days’ clothes, sleep system and food
4. Anti-shock EVA padded laptop pocket
5. Hydration bladder compatibility for travels and jogging trips
6. Large front zippered compartment for phones, pens and paperwork
7. Low profile top zippered pocket for storing valuables and essentials
8. MOLLE compatible with a loop panel for personalization of your Rover 35L
9. Thick padded adjustable straps with D rings and quick release buckles in case of emergency
10. 100% genuine MultiCam® color options (multicam and multicam black) available
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS ROVER 35L BACKPACK?
Its ergonomic design and well-thought-out details will blow you away. OneTigris Rover 35L is the pack of ultimate comfort with multiple compartments for you to organize your gears for both city scenes and out in the wild, featuring a shock resistant laptop pocket and hydration bladder compatibility. It’s light, simple, and highly tactical. May we be bold? You’re looking at your next best travel companion.
Looking for a bigger pack? Check out ROVER 50L!
1. Use the two loops at the bottom of the front to carry alpenstocks.
2. Adjust the straps to make sure it hugs your back for maximum comfort.
|Material||500D Cordura® Nylon, YKK® Zippers, UTX® Buckles|
|Shipment Method||Flat Rate (USD)||Free Shipping||Where to Track|
|Standard Delivery||$5.99||Over $59||https://www.onetigris.com/tracking|
|Fast Delivery||$25.99||Over $399|
Estimated Delivery Time for Different Regions:
|North America||United States||5 - 7 days||At least 7 days more|
||7 - 15 days|
|Europe||7 - 20 days|
|East Asia||5 -10 days|
|Australia & New Zealand||10 - 20 days||At least 10 days more|
|Other parts of Asia||10 - 30 days|
|South America||20 - 40 days|
We want you to be delighted each time you choose OneTigris. If you are not 100% satisfied, please consult warranty for further information. Feel free to contact us by email if you have any questions regarding shipments at email@example.com.
Import Duties & Taxes:
You may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Any such additional charges must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies and practices vary widely from country to country and that customs reviews may be performed at random and/or without any warning, thus we cannot guarantee advance notice of such payable costs. We recommend that you contact your local customs office for accurate and up-to-date information.
In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of where you reside (also applicable for customers holding dual citizenship), you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.