||Canine Rear Leg Brace
|| S / M / L
|| Size S – 1.2oz/35g Size M – 1.7oz/48g Size L – 2.3oz/65g
|| Nylon Fabric, EVA Padding
|| Size S – 5.9”(L)*2.4”(W)*1.6”(D)/15cm*6cm*4cm; Size M – 6.7”(L)*3”(W)*1.6”(D)/17cm*7.5cm*4cm Size L – 7.9”*(L)*3.5”(W)*1.6”(D)/20cm*9cm*4cm
Why Choose OneTigris Canine Rear Leg Brace?
Rear leg weakness is often seen in dog breeds such as poodles, golden retrievers, german shepherds, corgis, boxer dogs and many elder dogs. If your dog is experiencing such discomfort from degenerative myelopathy arthritis, or injuries, it can be made less painful with a compression brace, either hindering progressive diseases by offering support or used as an effective preventative measure.
OneTigris Canine Rear Leg Brace
1.Nylon fabric and EVA padding construction for durability, flexibility, and limb stability for your dog
2.Cushions your dog when he/she jumps and runs, protecting existing injuries and preventing reoccurrences
3.Fully wraps around the hind leg with adjustable hook-and-loop straps for a good fit and extra joint care
4.3 sizes (S/M/L) to choose from for different dog breeds, sizes and builds
1.Please note this is a leg support, NOT a kneelet.
2.Remove every 3 hours and during sleep so as to not cause discomfort from lack of airflow.
3.Do NOT keep the leg brace on when it is wet; remove and air dry.
Material: Nylon Fabric, EVA Padding
Size S – 5.9”(L)*2.4”(W)*1.6”(D)/15cm*6cm*4cm;
Size M – 6.7”(L)*3”(W)*1.6”(D)/17cm*7.5cm*4cm
Size L – 7.9”*(L)*3.5”(W)*1.6”(D)/20cm*9cm*4cm
Size S – 1.2oz/35g
Size M – 1.7oz/48g
Size L – 2.3oz/65g
OneTigris Canine Rear Leg Brace *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.