||DUSK KEEPER Hammock
|| OD Green/Coyote Brown
|| 210T Parachute Nylon (hammock), Polyester (net)
Why Choose OneTigris DUSK KEEPER Camping Hammock?
"Everything you need in one little pouch."
Bring your pack, your hammock, and a light heart to the mountains. The DUSK KEEPER Camping Hammock comes with YKK zippers, heavy duty carabiners, thick cordage, and a quality mosquito net, guaranteeing a 5-star-hammock experience. Lie diagonally and get a decent flat lay each night, reconnecting with nature in comfort.
OneTigris DUSK KEEPER Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net
1. Lightweight (27oz/765g) and easy to set up
2. 210T quick-drying parachute Nylon that's soft, robust and breathable
3. Foolproof mosquito net for a peaceful night's sleep in the woods
4. Spacious (3m long) and supports up to 440lbs/200kg with plenty of shoulder room
5. YKK zippers, heavy-duty carabiners, multi-stitching and good weight capacity for long-lasting use
6. Two 3m tree straps for attachment to supports
7. Ideal for short or long-term use during travels, expeditions and hiking trips
1. Recommended to be used with OneTigris tarps for a dry night out anywhere.
2. Mosquito net can be placed above or below the hammock, either as a mosquito net or an extra storage layer.
Material: 210T Parachute Nylon (hammock), Polyester (net)
Packaging Size: 11"*5"/28cm*12cm
Weight capacity: 440lbs/200kg
Cordage length: 118"/3m
Guyline length: 236''/6m
OneTigris Camping Hammock *1
Mosquito Net *1
Stuff Sack *1
Carabiners (for hammock) *2
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.