||Bungee Training Leash 04
|| Black / Coyote Brown / OD Green
|| 1000D Nylon
|| 123-175cm(L)/48.4’’-68.9’’ (fully stretched)
Why Choose OneTigris Tactical Bungee Training Leash?
An upgraded version of our tactical bungee leashes with high-density EVA padded handles and superior zinc alloy clips for you to maneuver your 80lbs fluffy companion with more ease and efficiency. Featuring a sturdy and springy leash interior with 1000D Nylon exterior, this leash offers great elasticity for strolls, jogs and trainings.
OneTigris Tactical Bungee Training Leash
1. OneTigris 1000D Nylon series for a strong, durable but lightweight training leash
2. Zinc alloy clips + bungee design for more strength, elasticity & freedom to roam
3. EVA padded handle offering extra comfort & ease
4. Adjustable length for different purposes & environments
5. Provides enough tension for leash control and is ideal for large & medium dogs
6. Recommended to be used with OneTigris MOLLE Dog Harnesses
Ideal for Alaskan, Samoyed, Shepherd, Su Mu, Golden Retriever, Tibetan Mastiff, etc.
OneTigris Bungee Training Leash*1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.