||Buckled Belt 12
|| Shadow Gray
|| M / L( M – Up to 44.8’’/114cm L – Up to 48.8’’/124cm )
|| Nylon Webbing, Austrialpin GT Cobra Polymer Plastic Buckle
|| 2.7’’(L)*1.9’’(W)*0.4’’(D)/6.9cm(L)*4.9(W)*1cm(D) (Buckle Dimensions)
Why Choose OneTigris 1.5" Cobra Buckled Belt?
A genuine Austrialpin GT Cobra Polymer buckled belt that meets or exceeds all CE, CSA, ANSI, and NFPA standards, good for any job and fully adjustable to fit different users. It’s lightweight, low-key, yet tactically classy.
OneTigris 1.5" Cobra Buckled Belt
1.100% Nylon webbing construction for extra durability and water/dirt/abrasion resistance
2.Austrialpin GT Cobra polymer buckle with 500 pound MBS payload that doesn’t release when under load
3.Meets or exceeds all CE, CSA, ANSI, and NFPA standards
4.Soft and adjustable belt strap for different waist sizes
5.Detachable buckle for fitting through narrower belt loops
6.Premium quality materials and low-key, casual style
Material: Nylon Webbing, Austrialpin GT Cobra Polymer Plastic Buckle
Belt Strap Width: 1.5’’/3.8cm
Buckle Dimensions: 2.7’’(L)*1.9’’(W)*0.4’’(D)/6.9cm(L)*4.9(W)*1cm(D)
M – Up to 44.8’’/114cm
L – Up to 48.8’’/124cm
Color: Shadow Gray
- When the buckle doesn’t fit through your belt loop, remove the buckle prior to threading and reattach it when you’re done.
- Do NOT use the belt for climbing and other high altitude training and sports.
- Belt strap is soft and lightweight, NOT suitable for carrying pouches and holsters
OneTigris 1.5" Cobra Buckled Belt *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.