|| BRICKWALL Mag Pouch Organizer
|| 500D Nylon
Why Choose OneTigris BRICKWALL Mag Pouch Organizer?
A tough and sturdy pouch for airsofters to keep their mag pouches in order, featuring 10 elastic banded slots for carrying mag pouches and tools, and a hook-and-loop binded design for you to carry it around like a mini briefcase or threaded through MOLLE gear.
OneTigris BRICKWALL Mag Pouch Organizer
1.500D Nylon construction for extra durability and water/dirt/abrasion resistance
2.10 elastic banded slots for carrying mag pouches, tools, scissors or other items
3.Low profile hook-and-loop binded design with a top handle for easy carry
4.2 rows of webbing at the back for add-ons or attachment to your own gear
5.Suitable for most pistol mags (9mm, 0.22, etc.) shorter than 6’’
6.Loop panel for personalization with morale patches
Material: 500D Nylon
OneTigris BRICKWALL Mag Pouch Organizer *1
- MOLLE compatible straps NOT provided.
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.