- ⬤ Mil-spec 500D Nylon construction for durability and water/dirt/abrasion resistance
- ⬤ Customizable compartments with hook-and-loop barrier strips to hold different items on different days
- ⬤ 6 mesh pockets and 6 elastic banded sheaths inside for keeping cables apart and in place
- ⬤ 3.5” by 7.5” loop panel on the front for morale patches and name patches
- ⬤ Cable exit on the top right corner for charging electronics or transporting files
- ⬤ Top carry handle with reinforced stitching for easy carry
- ⬤ MOLLE compatible with 4 rows of webbing at the front and 3 at the back for attaching to gear or fixing on tools
- ⬤ Clamshell design with YKK snag-free zippers for easy access and rearrangement
This is my review on the OneTigris Tacti-Tech Electronics Organizer and Travel Pouch. I was quite pleased to be chosen as one of the testers for this product, as I had my eye on it for a pouch to go on my dogs vest. When it arrived I was pleased with the quality of the product, its very well made with care and detailed stitching, zippers are easy to use and manage with my hands. The removable dividers make it flexible in being able to adjust the compartment sizes.
Once I tried it on the Firewatcher vest and saw it fit, I ordered a second so the vest would be balanced. I set one up as a med kit and one as a dog kit. The cable exit on the top right corner works perfectly for potty bags on one bag and the second bag set up as a med kit I'm going to get hand sanitizer wipes for. A dream come true for a service dog handler, easy access to clean up after my dog and then clean my hands if need be.
We went for a short hike today to try out the fit and see how things travel with MS Vita, busy girl. I was quite pleased to see the bags travelled well, stayed in place for the most part despite her lunging up a hill. I think the set up looks pretty sharp and the entire set up weights today with what is in the pictures, is just under 4lbs. This is the perfect setup for us when we do our Pack Walks with my group.
I am very happy with the Travel Pouch, can't really think of how it needs to be improved, but perhaps after a few more times using it I'll think of something which could be changed. Summary a very functional pouch, which works well as a pair of pouches for a service dog vest.
Credit: @Leah Nosack AKC CGC Evaluator and Trainer, 1TG