Shipping: The shipping was really fast, i was really surprised to get this item in 10 days.
Initial thoughts :
The pouch is really well made.
It does not have any loose stitches and the material is really great.
First impression are 10/10 - just the size surprised me, i didnt expect it to be this big.
- Detachable card holder with 3 slots and 1 clear window
- Really well made, the size its perfect all my card can fit in and they are easy to take out.
- Also cam be attachet to a carabiner or hanged around the neck or attached to some lanyard if you dont wat to lose it.
- Maybe you should make a net pocket for some coins, that would be great in my opinion.
- Like i have mentioned above, when i opened the package i see this HUGE phone pouch. I was thinking it would be more smaller.. But then i realized its not too big, this the era of huge smartphones and if it was smaller many phone couldnt fit inside.
- I have the SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4 and it fits perfectly, its a big phone (153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm (6.04 x 3.09 x 0.33 in), WEIGHT: 176 g (6.21 oz) and i had no problem putting it inside and taking the phone out.
- Interior mesh pocket that fits small phones, dollar bills, and other small items:
The mash pocket its ok for inserting some smaller phone, headphones, powerbank but for the coins is a little too deep and if the phone is inside the main compartment reaching coins it's really difficult..
- I use the mash pocket for carring headphones, powerbank or my small notes..
- The exterior of the pouch is great, 500D Cordura Nylon, water repellent for sure tried to drop some water and it just went off easy.
- The zipper is waterproof so its a great protection for your phone and documents.
-The only that is missing its a hole for the headphones, i managed to do this (see photo), but it would be great if there was a hole for that.
- On the front of the main pouch there is a pocket closed with velcro where stored my cash and the card holer.
- On the pocket we have a big velcro where you can attach your favorite morale patch no matter what size it is.
- On the back the Molle are really well made, not too hard so it was really easy to web it on my husband tactical pants.
I can say this pouch is really great, well made, durable and you can use it for many stuff not only phones.
Me and my husband tried to find out how much stuff can be carried inside:
- Notes, pencil
- It can also be an EDC pouch
- AK and M4 magazines fits really good, so if you run out of space during an airsoft game you can fit them mag inside this pouch and will hold its place.
- So the only stuff you should change are:
1. Make a hole for the headphones.
2. Make a better space for coins.
3. I got this multicam & black , and me and my husband agree that this is not a good combination,
TAN and multicam would be much better.. also you should made this pouch in some neutral color like full black and full green..
FINAL SCORE: 9/10
Thank you soo much for sending me this item, i really like it and i would recommend to buy this product!
My phone is now safe from this little troublemaker.
Credit: @tactical_mom, 1TG