What makes OneTigris different from other tactical gear brands?
We tried to name one thing that made us memorable and always there existed something better. It was very stressing, really, to think that all that we've worked for for the past 3 years might have amounted to something people could easily brush aside. It took some time and and a lot of heated discussions for us to come to realize that it wasn't just about us. It was about the people we connected with, the humans around the globe who knew about us and what we did. What makes us different? Why, we're different every single moment of the day.
The pulse of OneTigris beats with the people we reach, the things they do, and the way they inspire us.
A bit over a year ago, Tiger Han summoned the team and shared his idea of a messenger bag unlike others on the market that were lean, square, and hipster chic in general. The team had in mind a design that flowed like water, was robust like the canyons, and combined urban sophistication with tactical ruggedness.
One year and many redesigns later, that idea transformed into this calm gray gem that shone like granite in natural light. We named it “HU”, meaning tiger in Chinese phonetics, a design that took immense amounts of effort and time to develop, one that hummed quietly like the origin of spring water and took more than an year to take shape. Every function is intimately thought out and tested, every idea is woven into the fabric with pride and care, and the details of this bag will mold with its owner after use and over time.
Observer: What does “HU” represent?
OneTigris: The essence of OneTigris, our strength and determination.
Observer: What does the bag mean to the team?
OneTigris: People still perceive Chinese products of inferior quality and remain wary of its craftsmanship. This bag will break convention to show that OneTigris is proudly made in China.
Observer: Will this bag be further elaborated and enhanced?
OneTigris: Yes. Our gear remains ever-changing and future development of this bag is in discussion. It will be shaped by actual use and feedback and we will continue to look for inspiration from our users.
Observer: Anything else to add?
OneTigris: That’s for our users to decide. They’ll let us know.
- Light, low-profile, and tactical hybrid messenger bag for versatility in any landscape
- Quality, lightweight Cordura Nylon for lasting durability and excellent water resistance
- Unique laser-cut MOLLE/PALS system and hook-and-loop panel for extra gear and patches
- Unique breathable mesh backing and 3-way-carry design - handle, shoulder and sling
- OneTigris “HU” Chinese character collectible morale patch
- 13.3’’ padded MacBook compartment and multiple open/zippered pockets to organize personal items
- Removable cross-bungee bottom design for fixing umbrellas and jackets