||Belt Harness 06
|| 1000D Nylon, UTX Buckle
Why Choose OneTigris Tactical Belt Harness?
A heavy duty belt harness, purpose-built for those who need to carry gear and have their hands free and at the ready, featuring webbing on the padded waist belt and shoulder straps, and quick release buckles for efficient removal when the mission is completed. Stay prepared with good gear.
OneTigris Tactical Belt Harness
1.1000D Nylon construction for excellent water/dirt/abrasion resistance
2. Mesh lined interior at waist belt for breathability when on duty
3. Double strapped and foam padded belt harness for solid support and extra comfort
4.Adjustable height and waist size (39.5’’-43.5’’) for different users
5. MOLLE compatible for add-ons, lights and tools
6. Quick release UTX buckle at the front
Material: 1000D Nylon, UTX Buckle
Waist Size: 39.5’’-43.5’’/100cm-110cm
Height: 19.68’’-31.49’’/50cm-80cm (Shoulder to bottom of belt)
OneTigris Tactical Belt Harness *1
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts & lovers of life. Our mission is to empower you with motivation & quality gear to do more & go further. Got gear ideas, stories or dreams? Connect, reach out, inspire OneTigris. YOU are everything this brand stands for.
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
▪ Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
▪ Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
▪ Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
▪ Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
▪ Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
▪ Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.