Waist Pack 3 Ways Modular with Shoulder Strap Upgraded Version
OneTigris Waist Pack with Shoulder Strap:
- New Version: Made of 900D Nylon fabric, light weight and durable
- One main compartment with zippered top-opening flap, one zippered pockets on the front, and two side zippered pouches
- There is molle system all around this bag, great for attaching more items
- Comes with removable shoulder strap,adjustable 120cm waist belt and foam padded handle
- 2 way design, can be used a shoulder bag or waist pack
OneTigris -- Into the Wild
Your using experience is the first concern of OneTigris. For this pack, we receive most positive feedback for its cool design and structural utility, they tell us this is a awesome bug out bag/tactical man purse/great fanny bag with tons of compartments, the heavy duty zippers, the good seams and stitch..taking this multi purpose bag out, you can pack the large and bulk items in the main compartment, and hold some small items in the side pockets or front pouches..The most important is that it's really a range bag (widely used for shooting, hiking, camping, edc, working, trauma, etc.) Of course, it's so convenient to attach this butt size pack to any backpack with molle system..They are so impressed!
We still working on upgrading for its durable and user-friendly. We appreciate you so much, all friend-like buyers.
So how about you? Give it a try?
OneTigris Warm Tips:
Please allow for 1-2cm measurement error due to manual measurement.
Main compartment: 21(L)*12(W)*18(H)cm
1 x OneTigris Tactical Waist Bag
1 x Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas forbags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal