Tactical Pouch for iPhone6/6 Plus/Galaxy Note 4/Blackberry 8300/HTC One Max
OneTigris Tactical Pouch:
- Sturdy construction: Water-resistant 1000D Nylon + Padded interior
- MOLLE system: 2 molle fastener straps on the back, allow for attaching it to a molle backpack pouch belt or vest
- Designed to hold large phones: Fit iphone 6/6s/7 plus itself perfectly, with an otter box defender case would fit so tightly, a slim case is fine
- Kindly reminder: In order to make it more securely on your belt, there are loops under the molle strap sewn to the case, make the strap go though loop before getting close or look up how to install onto webbing
- Approximate Dimensions: 16cm(H)*9.14cm(W)/6.3"(H)*3.6"(W), adjustable height; Perfect for camping/hiking/other outdoor use
About OneTigris Cell Phone Pouch
-A part of your work kit when you are on the go.
-Idea space to carry your phone when traveling on crowded public transportation.
-Nice addition to your Backpacks or belts when in Camping/Hiking/Cycling/Running/Hunting/Climbing/etc...
-Quick Release Buckle: Easy to open and close, offering total security & protection for phone
-Different Phone Model: 4.7"iPhone 6/6S/7, 5.5" iPhone 6 Plus/6s plus/7 plus, Samsung Galaxy Note, LG, HTC One Max, Sony Xperia Z1s/Z3/Z5...
-Net Wight < 90G
-Widely Use: Not Only For Daily Use But Also Tactical Use
OneTigris- Into The Wild
Durable · Exquisite · Lightweight
It is constructed of rugged 1000D nylon, durable for long time use.
Consideration has been given to the quality and style, a fashionable way to go with your mobile phone.
-Gives your phone a comformtable place to stay-
Soft Inner: Will not scratch your phone
Molle System: Can be attached with other Molle webbings, backpack, vests, hanging horizontally or vertically on your belt as normal
Adjustable Snap: The webbing on the front is adjustable to make better fit
OneTigris Warm Tips:
1.Measure your phone before purchase.
2.This Cell Phone Pouch hooked it up with the horizontal loops going under the bottom sewn-in vertical strap, weaving the horizontal strap through both sewn-in strap would make for an even more secure snap.