Tactical MOLLE Versatile Side Kick Elastic Keeper Small Tool Pouch Utility Pouch
- You can use it as a general purpose organizational pouch or even a specialized medical pouch. It's an ideal pouch for building an outdoors, survival, EDC or Bushcraft kit
- Rugged 1000 Denier nylon construction, you can easily attach it to MOLLE vests and rucksacks
- One internal pocket and multiple elastic keeper, and one external pocket with zipper closure
- The full zipper clamshell opening can be fine tuned to various angles using a paracord adjuster
- Size: 6.7" (H) X 6.3" (W) X 1.2" (D)
About The Bag
This practical and durable multi-purpose pocket was designed for all your tools, such as allen wrench, mini flashlight, pocket knife, pen, and other accessories. It rugged 1000 Denier nylon construction, can be easily attached to MOLLE vests and rucksacks. One internal pocket and multiple elastic keeper, and one external pocket with zipper closure. The full zipper clams hell opening can be fine tuned to various angles using a para cord adjuster.
Into The Wild
OneTigris is a company that loves our customers and it shows in the quality of our work, our high level of customer service, and the affordable price we offer so everyone can afford to enjoy life in the outdoors.
A good backpack means set off a delayed trip, which maybe change something of you. Perfection is hard to achieve but we strive our best to attain it. That’s why OneTirgis is a great companion for next adventure.
During we short history we have been lucky that many people have felt our intention. Usually we get together read the messages, reviews, and blog posts from great buyers from all over the world and rejoice in what OneTigris items bring to them. A soundless happy moment.
- Specification -
Material: 1000 D Nylon
Size: 6.7" (H) X 6.3" (W) X 1.2" (D)
- Package Content -
1 x OneTigris Tool Pouch
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas forbags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal