Tactical Molle Pistol Holster with Mag Pouch for Right Handed Shooters Fits Glock 1911 45 92 96 New Design Version
- New Design: Three open velcro MOLLE webbing to adjust, easy to adjust it for varying degrees of holstering your pistol securely
- Molle Modular: Can be attached to MOLLE vest, belt, chest rig, drop leg platform etc
- Mag pouch: A magazine pouch to carry extra ammunition
- Loop Panel: With a panel for velcro patches in mag pouch for you to attach any velcro patches
- Fits: Glock 1911 45 92 96 (no laser light); Size: 5.12*7.87" (13*20cm)
Original Designed & Light Weight for this Tactical Molle Pistol Holster with Mag Pouch
Loop panel is designed for patch collectors who love to attach patch to their outdoor gears.
Comes with mag pouch to carry extra mag.
Can easily be attached to all tactical gear with MOLLE webbing, including battle belts, MOLLE drop leg panels, and MOLLE tactical vests and plate carriers! A great gear secure practical holster for your airsoft, hunting, camping or hiking
OneTigris -- Into the Wild
OneTigris is a company who loves our customers and it shows in the quality of our work, our high level of customer service, and the affordable price we offer for the sports and outdoors gear, so that everyone can afford to enjoy life in the outdoors or sports by using OneTigris.
Size: 5.12*7.87" (13*20cm)
1 x OneTigris Pistol Holster
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas forbags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal