Molle Tactical Foldable Dump Pouch Magazine Mag Recovery Pouch
Magazine Mag Recovery Pouch:
- Constructed by lightweight 500D Nylon
- Solution for magazine retention, loading on the shotgun rounds, or as a carrying bag for NVGs（hold 6 AR or AK 30 round magazines）
- Can be used as a tool pouch to put your gears together, great for someone who wants to consolidate all their pocket-carried EDC gear into one location rather than have it spread around
- 1 compartment with drawstring & 3 drainage holes, UTX snaps, Velcro strap , providing quick access to your items
- With Molle Webbings, it can be easily attached to the 1.5" tactical belt, bags or to any MOLLE-webbed vests
- Folded: approx. 26.5x10cm (10.4"x3.9") Opened: approx. 26.5x28.5cm (10.4"x11.2")
- DESCRIPTION -
An utility pouch to carry your items together with quick access.
Instead of dropping your mags/tools/gears on the ground and getting them muddy/dusty/etc., or worse losing them, this makes it easy to drop mags (or anything else) in a large bag and reload quickly. Large compartment with snow skirt & drawstring, drainage holes at the bottom, Velcro strap. And it can be easily attached to the tactical belt or to any MOLLE-webbed vests, bags and rucksacks.
OneTigris is a company that loves our customers and it shows in the quality of our work, our high level of customer service, and the affordable price we offer so everyone can afford to enjoy life in the outdoors.
OneTigris - Into The Wild
- Specification -
Material: 500D Nylon
- Package Content -
1 x OneTigris Dump Pouch
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas forbags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal