Magazine Ammo Dump Recovery Pouch:
- Perfect solution for magazine retention, loading on the shotgun rounds, or carrying bag for NVGs
- Constructed by 500D Nylon with water resistant coating, wearable and durable.
- Can be easily attached to the tactical belt or to any MOLLE-webbed vests, bags and rucksacks
- Deputy pocket on the front with velcro closure, mesh pouch on one side owns good flexibility while MOLLE webbing on the other side for attaching additional pouches or accessories
- Large compartment with snow skirt & drawstring. Stiffener in opening of main compartment holds pouch open for easy access
- Overall dimension: 8"x 6"x 3"(H/W/D)
OneTigris -- Into the Wild
OneTigris is a company that loves adventure! It is our passion and the driving force behind the products we sell. We want you, our friend to have the best possible experience with your purchase. Take us with you on your next adventure and you'll see why OneTigris is the best choice for your everyday adventure Gear.
A heavy duty accessory pouch with drawstrings opening, two side pockets, one front velcro pocket, simple and practical design for convenient use.
Dimensions: approx. 8"x 6"x 3"(H/W/D)
Material: 500D Nylon
1x OneTigris Accessory Pouch without Velcro Patch
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas forbags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal