OneTigris JPC Plate Carrier Advanced Version
JPC Plate Carrier:
- Constructed by 500D Nylon: Wearable and durable for airsoft, paintball, wargame, hunting, shooting, training or other outdoor activities
- Front Magazine Pouch: Upper pockets(5.7x5.7"/14.5x14.5cm) for three pistol mags and lower pouch(6.6x9.7"/16.8x24.7cm) for three M4 magazines with top bungee
- Lots of MOLLE Webbings: Easy to attach more pouches or any other molle compatible equipment
- Provides Comfortable Fit: Detachable EVA padding inside for double protection, can be replaced if neccessary
- Great for a Tall Man with Large Waist Size: Adjustable waistband from 36inch to 46inch & Adjustable shoulder straps from 13inch to 26inch
- JPC Plate Carrier Advanced Version
OneTigris —— Into the Wild
OneTigris is a company that loves adventure! It is our passion and the driving force behind the products we sell. We want you, our friend to have the best possible experience with your purchase. Take us with you on your next adventure and you'll see why OneTigris is the best choice for your everyday adventure Gear.
- OneTigris Advanced Version JPC Vest -
Designed for providing a decent balance of weight, size and load carriage
- Ergonomic Design System -
Hook-and-loop cummerbund & adjustable shoulder strap(13inch-26inch), make it easy to fit for waist from 36inch to 46inch
- Offers Ultimate Comfort -
Breathable shoulder padding & soft cummerbund allow moisture to evaporate
- MOLLE Attachment Points -
MOLLE system provide you ability to mount tactical pouches on both side of cummerbund
- Armor Carrying Capabilities -
Intergrated magazine pouch on the front, you can put mags into it with ease(Designed with loop panel for morale patches or name badge)
OneTigris Warm Tips
1. Not a bullet-proof vest
2. Only a plate carrier, anything else is not included
Material: 500D Nylon
1 x OneTigris JPC Vest
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas forbags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal