OneTigris Grimloc Locking D-Ring
- Can be used on any 1" wide piece of webbing and replaces the metal carabiner for attachment of lanyards, weapons, and accessories
- Release button is textured for ease of use with gloved hands and works as a pump for purging trapped sand or water through integral drain holes
- Its latch is designed with a detent to maintain an open position if needed and, while strong enough to carry equipment, it will break away with a soldier's weight, eliminating snagging hazards which can cause serious injuries
- Since the Grimloc is made from plastic, it will not serve as a platform for ricochets or become a secondary projectile
- Used extensively by the Army and Marine Corps. Package of four.
Pros:lightweight, strong, don't rattle of make noise
Cons:none really come to mind
Material: ABS High-strength engineering plastic
Size: 2.16 x 1.45 inch
Package of four
4 x Multipurpose Grimloc Locking D-Ring
OneTigris -- Into the Wild
OneTigris is a company that loves adventure! It is our passion and the driving force behind the products we sell. We want you, our friend to have the best possible experience with your purchase. Take us with you on your next adventure and you'll see why OneTigris is the best choice for your everyday adventure Gear.
Our only motivation is to provide our customers with quality gear at fair prices and continue to design and manufacture cutting edge products that you can trust for your outdoor equipment needs.
We appreciate your kindness and help to make OneTigris better. OneTigris is going to be stronger and encourage more people in future to get into the wild and enjoy life!
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas for bags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal.
ONETIGRIS IS MORE THAN A BRAND, IT'S AN ADVENTURE!
Pictures of OneTigris Grimloc Locking D-Ring