- Material---100% Quality windproof polyester exterior is lined with soft faux fur for great warmth on frigid days
- Thermal Warmth --- Comes with a removable mask, easy to use and keep your face and ears warm in winter, as well as against the strong wind
- Unique & Cool Design---Classic ushanka hat features lovely cat embroidery, suitable for people of different ages
- Versatile---Perfect for ski, snowboard, motorcycle, running, climbing, hunting, dogwalking or other outdoor use
- One Size Fits Most---Adjustable plastic buckle chinstrap,best fits for 22"-24"(57-61cm)
Shell:100% Polyester; Lining:Faux fur ; Mask:Polyester/Cotton
One size fits most.Head Circumference:22"-24"(57-61cm)
Season: Fall and Winter
Washing instruction: Hand wash with cool water
A great cold weather faux fur lined trapper hat, the shell is windproof，perfect for winter skiing, hiking, hunting, snowboarding, dog walking.
This Russian style ushanka hat, also known as a trapper hat, features two ear flaps and adjustable plastic buckle chinstrap to keep it securely in place.The ear flaps can be flipped up or down to protect the ears, jaw and lower chin from the cold. Complete with a polyester shell and cotton lined face mask, this warm and fuzzy trooper hat will get you through the frigid winter days.
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas forbags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal