OneTigris Tactical Dog Vest for Training Service Hunting
- Lightweight, durable, tactical and practical
- Breathable mesh sewn underneath to keep your dog cool
- Soft pad insert on the collar to prevent chafing on your dog's neck
- Velcro panel down the back for morale patches and name patchesMOLLE on both sides of the harness for use of any MOLLE or MALICE-type pouches
- Two heavy duty grab handles at the front and back to maneuver your dog and lift him/her away from trouble
Why choose OneTigris Tactical Dog Harness?
An excerpt from our customer reviews could not say it better:
"What you are looking at here is an excellent deal on a Tactical dog vest to make your K9 partner just as awesome as you are for searching out tactical gear. Whether your K9 partner is a professional bomb sniffing dog or you just want your dog to be “da bomb” at the local dog park, then this vest is for you! Not only do you have a wide selection of colors to blend with environment and coat patterns, you have a plethora of sizing options to fit the smallest or breeds up to the largest of wolf-hybrids out there!
"Think of it this way: If Rambo had a dog, his dog would have this vest!"
Thank you, Josh, from OneTigris.
1. Please measure your dog before placing an order!
XS Chest Girth: 14~20, Neck: 8.5~11.8, Back Length: 11, Width: 10
S Chest Girth: 15~21.5, Neck: 9.2~12, Back Length: 13, Width: 11.2
M Chest Girth: 16.5~27.5, Neck: 11.5~15, Back Length: 16, Width: 13
L Chest Girth: 18.5~36.5, Neck: 14~18, Back Length: 19, Width: 14.9
XL Chest Girth: 20.5~40.3, Neck: 10.5~21.5, Back Length: 21, Width: 16.5
OneTigris Tactical Dog Harness *1
OneTigris Velcro Patch *1
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gears and dog vests.
- Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
- Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
- Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
- Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
- Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts who loves adventures! It is our passion and the driving force behind the products we sell. We want you to go INTO THE WILD, sense what is out there, allowing your experiences to help you see who you truly are and find a deeper meaning of life. No matter if you like to be wanderlust alone or you want to venture off into the wild with your dog, OneTigris is there to provide you with high quality gears to adapt to every kind of environment.
You can even co-design a harness with our team for your dog! So please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re listening. We stand proud with all our products and never stop looking for ways to improve. Your satisfaction and feedback is our motivation and how we better the team and our products. Help us to help you improve your outdoor experience. Join OneTigris now.