Multi-pocket Car Sun Visor Organizer:
- Rugged Material: Made of two layers of 1000D nylon with soft inner padded to keep the the visor in better shape
- MOLLE System: Includes six rows of Molle webbing for easy attach Molle gears, features 5.7" long 5.1" wide heavy duty loop panel for you to add patch. There is also a large pocket behind the loop field that is good for storing items like Insurance & registration cards or other items
- Quick & Easy Access: Good for keeping your essential items handy, secure, organized and at your fingertips
- Universal Fit for Most Cars: Installs easily. Can be adjusted to fit most vehicles with two elastic straps
- Size: 11.8"*6.3" (30cm*16cm). Easy to add flashlight molle pouch or other useful tools like pen, pencil, marker, small notepad, extra emergency rescue tool, etc to this visor platform. Package only include 1 OneTigris Car Visor, other items excluded
This OneTigris Molle Visor Panel is designed for keep small items within easy reach. If you drive often, and you like to secure gear in your car, especially if you are concerned about keeping your "grab-and-go" kit secure, organized, and easy access by you. It’s a simple and convenient solution for organising your vehicle's front area, keeping it mess-free all the time. You will enjoy in having this visor cover for your vehicles.
Easy adjust to fit most vehicles
Made with high quality 1000D nylon
Approximately 11.8"*6.3" (30cm*16cm)
Large loop field to display your favorite patches
MOLLE compatible. Keep critical gear for your vehicle like a glass breaker and seat belt cutter within easy reach
Material: 1000D Nylon
Size: 11.8"*6.3" (30cm*16cm)
1 x OneTigris Visor Organizer
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas forbags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal