Multi-pocket Car Sun Visor Organizer:
- Material: 1000D Nylon ,Waterproof
- Secured with two elasticated velcro straps to protect your essentils from scratches
- Convenient accessory: Keep your phone and other frequently used items close at hand
- Offer many storage possibilities:11 pockets to fit different things( 2 CD slots, 1 large and 1 small zippered pocket, 1 small open pocket, 6 card slots and 1 pen holder)
- Easy Installation & Universal Storage: it fits all auto/truck visors
A simple and convenient solution for organising your vehicle's front area, keeping it mess-free all the time.
Attach to either sun visor, remaining in view and within easy reach.
If you feel unsafe digging your purse to get a pen or a card while driving, this OneTigris Sun Visor Zipper Pocket is the perfect item for you!
- 1 large zippered pocket on the top for documents such as registration bank deposit slips, insurance info and maps
- 6-slotted holder and 1 small open pocket on the left for credit cards, parking receipts and toll tickets
- 1 small zippered mesh pocket and 2 CD slots on the right for spare change and CDs or cell phones
- 1 pen holder on the bottom for a pen or glasses
OneTigris -- Into the Wild
1 x OneTigris Visor Organiser
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas forbags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal