Why Choose OneTigris Camping Hammock?
"Everything you need in one little pouch."
Bring your pack, your hammock, and a light heart to the mountains. OneTigris Camping Hammock comes with YKK zippers, heavy duty carabiners, thick cordage, and a quality mosquito net, guaranteeing a 5-star-hammock experience. Lie diagonally and get a decent flat lay each night. Reconnect with nature in comfort.
Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net Carabiners & Ropes
- Lightweight (27oz/765g) and easy to setup
- 210T quick-drying parachute Nylon that's soft, robust and breathable
- Foolproof mosquito net for a peaceful night's sleep in the woods
- Spacious (3m long) and supports up to 440lbs/200kg with plenty of shoulder room
- YKK zippers, heavy-duty carabiners, multi-stitching and good weight capacity for long-lasting use
- Two 2m ropes for attachment to supports
- Ideal for short or long-term use during travels, expeditions and hiking trips
1. Recommended to be used with OneTigris Waterproof Ripstop Tarp for a dry night out anywhere.
2. Also works with OneTigris No-Stretch Hammock Straps for an eco-friendly outing.
3. Mosquito net can be place above or below the hammock, either as a mosquito net or an extra storage layer.
Material: 210T Parachute Nylon (hammock); Polyester (mosquito net)
Length: 10 ft (L)*5 ft (W)/3m (L) * 1.5m (W)
Packaging weight: 1.68lbs/762g
Packaging size: 11"*5"/28cm*12.7cm
Weight capacity: 440lbs/200kg
Cordage length: 84"/213cm
Guyline length: 240''/609.5cm
OneTigris Camping Hammock *1
Mosquito Net *1
Zipper-sealed sack *1
Carabiners (attached to the hammock) *2
Guylines (for mosquito nets) *2
Careful and consistent care of your OneTigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gears and dog vests.
- Dirt removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush.
- Zipper care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers.
- Stains - Use mild detergents, water, and a soft brush or sponge to wipe/scrub off stains.
- Soap residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue.
- Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
Regular cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface.
WHY CHOOSE ONETIGRIS
OneTigris is a team of young hearts who loves adventures! It is our passion and the driving force behind the products we sell. We want you to go INTO THE WILD, sense what is out there, allowing your experiences to help you see who you truly are and find a deeper meaning of life. No matter if you like to be wanderlust alone or you want to venture off into the wild with your dog, OneTigris is there to provide you with high quality gears to adapt to every kind of environment.
You can even co-design a harness with our team for your dog! So please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re listening. We stand proud with all our products and never stop looking for ways to improve. Your satisfaction and feedback is our motivation and how we better the team and our products. Help us to help you improve your outdoor experience. Join OneTigris now.