OneTigris 36L Laser Cut Assault Backpack
36L Laser Cut Assault Backpack:
-Material: Constructed of high quality 1000D Nylon
-New Design: PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories
-Capacity Storage : Features 2 large compartments with mesh inner pockets and 2 small front pockets (one with organizer); Fits your books, documents, laptop etc.
-Adjustable System: Waist and Sternum Adjustable Strap. Padded shoulder straps with hard plastic D-rings
-Dimensions: approx. 51x29x28cm (20.1"x11.4"x11")
-Laser Cut Assault Backpack - More functional than the original Molle backpack
The Assault Pack is our most popular tactical day pack; ideal for day missions, hikes and everyday carry.It's our new design for LASER CUT backpack .
PALS webbing accommodates MOLLE accessories.Constructed of high quality 1000D Nylon, which makes it very durable.This pack comes with many divisions and pockets, providing you with plenty of ways of keeping your things well organized.
One main zippered pocket: Can hold a 15.6" laptop, clothes, books, 3L water bladder, etc.
One middle zippered pocket: Can put your passport, smartphone, tablet, outdoor gears, etc.
Top front zippered pocket: Fits pen, tools, ear buds, travel wipes, etc.
Lower front zippered pocket: Great organizer for small items, phone charger, first aid kit, key holder.Ideal for day missions,hikes ,everyday carry etc
- Awesome laser cut backpack
- Constructed of high quality
- Comfortable and well ventilated
- Large storage compartment - 1 main pocket, 1 middle pocket and 2 front pockets
- Ideal for day missions,hikes,ervyday carry etc
- The streamlined design allows for good movement and ease of carry
Material: 1000D Nylon
Waist Length: 120cm(maximum value)
1 x OneTigris Assault Backpack
1 x OneTigris Military Patch
PS : Hydration Bladder is not included
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas forbags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal