Ultralight Mummy Sleeping Bag：
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: With 90% duck down & 10% cotton filling, 380T polyester pongee lining and 380T ripstop nylon fabric outer shell for water repellent and tear-resistance; Comes with dual YKK zippers for user-friendly
- OUTDOOR MUMMY DOWN BAG: Temperature Rating: Cold Rate: 32°F or 0°C; Heat Rate: 59°F or 15°C; A nice down sleeping bag suitable for outdoor activities like hiking/camping/backpacking
- KEEP YOU WARM: Multi-stitching ensures durability and stability for frequent and long-lasting use; Designed to fit snugly and keeping you warm and toasty in the cool weather
- EASY TO PACK AND STORE: Includes a stuff sack for easy storage and carry, ultra-light for weight only 2.4lbs (1100g)
- MEASURES SIZE: Unfolded Dimensions: 210* 80* 50cm / 82.6* 31.5* 31.5", comfortably fits for most campers up to six feet, five inches tall; Stuffed Dimensions: 18* 21cm / 7* 8"
This new arrival OneTigris Duck Down Sleeping Bag is a MUST HAVE gear for these outdoor enthusiasts who like to go camping or backpacking.
It is filling with 90% duck down and 10% cotton, made by 380T ripstop nylon fabric which is an exceptional insulator, long-lasting and breathable sleeping bag. It is ideal for use during temperatures range 32°F to 59°F / 0°C to 15°C. Suitable for camping, traveling, hiking, backpacking and holiday use etc.
If you are looking to a down sleeping bag for enjoying your outdoor moments, why not have a try for this one?
• Easy to compress
• Lightweight & durable
• Packable for volume savings
• Fill power ratings of 600 down bag
• Superior quality with 90% duck down insulation type
• With adjustable hood to fit your body snugly and keeping you warm
• Universal sleeping bag for camping, hiking or backpacking
Cold Rate: 32°F or 0°C
Heat Rate: 59°F or 15°C
Weight: 1100g / 2.4lbs
Unfolded Dimensions: 210* 80* 50cm / 82.6* 31.5* 31.5"
Stuffed Dimensions: 18* 21cm / 7* 8"
1 x OneTigris Camping Duck Down Sleeping Bag
Taking consistent care of your Onetigris products will ensure it holds up optimally. Here are some basic CLEANING ideas forbags, pouches, gears and dog vest.
· After each trip to the nature, soft brush out and remove dirt.
· Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers often to prevent them from failing.
· Wipe the exterior and scrub stains on and in the fabric using a bucket of water, mild detergent and a soft brush or sponge.
· Use a wet towel with clean non-soapy water to wipe away any soap residue.
· Hang dry outdoors or in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
The maintenance of the Snap fastener and D-ring is also very important, after each use of your vest, take a dry cloth to wipe the surface of the metal; if there is a slight sign of oxidation, please use a small amount of toothpaste then brush gently the metal